Services:Payroll & Employee Leasing
Manage What You’re Good At. Let Us Do The Rest.
Our Payroll Services allow clients to control hiring choices, pay rates, raises, reviews, schedules and supervision while we assume all payroll statutory tax and insurance responsibilities, including workers’ compensation and unemployment premiums. Callos Resource carries the necessary bonding and liability insurance.
Our web-based management reports help clients verify information for cost analysis. The flexibility of our Payroll Services helps businesses minimize paperwork and increase the efficiency of personnel staff.
We relieve our clients of payroll administrative responsibilities such as:
- Taxes, Quarterly Reports, W-2’s
- Unemployment and Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- New Hire Reporting
- Court-Ordered Child Support, Wage Garnishment
Benefits of payrolling:
- Select your own employees
- Control the pay rate, reviews and raises
- Set the work schedules
- Avoid the long term obligations that accompany short term employment
- No fees if you decide to hire
- No hassles if you don’t
- Web-based management reports will help you verify information for cost analysis
Who would you payroll?
- Seasonal workers
- Evaluate new workers before you hire
- Probationary employees
- Part-time workers
Callos Outsourced Employment:
Outsource the non-revenue generating, time-consuming, and costly responsibilities of being an employer and dedicate your time and energy to the productive revenue generating core functions of your business.
Callos becomes the outsourced Human Resource department providing:
- Employee Benefit Services and Administration
- Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Claims Management Services
- Payroll Services
- Tax Services
- Personnel Administrative Services
Please contact us directly for a comprehensive listing of Outsourcing’s benefits.